Mundo Verde/Green World, the follow-up to Mister G’s Latin GRAMMY Award-winning album, Los Animales, is a collection of inspiring bilingual songs intended to unite people of all ages and ethnicities in support of global conservation and action. Mister G debuted the songs from Mundo Verde/Green World at the National Climate March in Washington, DC to kick off an extensive US tour.
The album features collaborations with major figures in the Latin music scene, including the Santo Domingo-based merengue superstars 440, performing an eclectic range of styles, from bomba and samba to reggae and bossa nova. The songs breathe life into the global environmental message from various angles that are accessible and relevant to both children and adults.
- Mundo Verde/Green World Mister G 3:12
- Agua/Water Mister G 2:26
- Patas en el Aire/Paws in the Air Mister G 3:11
- Reciclando/Recycling Mister G 1:01
- El Coquí/The Frog Mister G 3:16
- Cuantos Peces/How Many Fish Mister G 2:52
- Las Abejas/The Bees Mister G 1:02
- Gozar/Enjoy Mister G 2:28
- Sí Se Puede/Yes We Can Mister G 2:42
- Pachamama/Mother Earth Mister G 1:12
- Las Estrellas/The Stars Mister G 3:05